A visit from Heather can transform your experience of a challenging time. By the end of your visit, will feel relaxed and refreshed,
ready to take on the nights and days ahead, confident in the knowledge that you are the perfect parent for your little one.
"Hello Sunshine" sample daytime visit-
- I’ll start a load of laundry and make you a cup of tea while we discuss your questions, needs, and challenges.
- Enjoy a leisurely shower or an uninterrupted nap, knowing your baby is in good hands and daily tasks are being taken care of.
- Develop your infant care skills and confidence as we give baby a bath, swaddle, practice using your infant carrier, or run an errand together.
- I will leave you with your questions answered, a nourishing lunch, tidied living areas, and clean laundry.
“Calming the Chaos” sample evening visit-
- I will spell you during the “witching hour” and offer techniques to calm your baby and cope with fussy periods.
- Catch up with you partner/family and enjoy dinner together while I take care of baby and household tasks.
- I’ll be an extra set of hands during homework/bedtime for your older children and suggest ways to integrate baby’s needs into your family routines.
- We will debrief the day and discuss your questions, needs, and challenges.
- I will leave you relaxed and settled in for the night, with a clean kitchen and preparations made for overnight baby care and the next morning’s
"Sweet Dreams" sample overnight visit-
- I will arrive at 9:30pm, check in with you about the day, and answer any questions you might have about your experience so far.
- You will go to bed and get some sleep while I take over soothing and settling baby.
- If baby is sleeping or calm, I may start or fold a loud of laundry, clean up after dinner, wash bottles and pump parts, or organize baby supplies.
- While baby sleeps peacefully in their crib or bassinet, I will lie down nearby on a sofa or guest bed and close my eyes.
- When baby awakens, I will feed a bottle or bring to you to breastfeed in bed. After feeding, I will burp, diaper, and resettle so you can go right back to
- I will leave quietly at 5:30am if all are asleep, or you may choose to wake up before I leave. If we have discussed ahead of time, I can leave you with coffee or
breakfast ready to enjoy.
Visit descriptions are examples only, and will be customized to meet your family's unique needs and preferences.
For sleep education and coaching services, see here.
Visits may take place Monday-Saturday between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm. Limited Sunday and holiday hours may be available as
my schedule permits. There is a four hour minimum per visit. For families located within five miles of Beverly, Massachusetts, the minimum visit is
Visits are scheduled on a first come, first served basis so contact Heather as soon as possible to reserve your slots and discuss how she can make
it possible for you to focus on what is most important- your baby, your health, and your relationships.
Are you interested?
I would be happy to give you more details regarding my services. Please contact me at 774-219-3635 or use my contact